Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lane's Baptism

Christmas Season ends with the Feast of The Baptism of The Lord but it also began my grandson Lane's first step to his lifelong commitment and discipleship to the Lord. On Sunday, January 9, 2011 Lane received the Sacrament of Baptism. Even though the weather was cold and rainy, it was a great day for our family! We are so lucky to have that baby boy!
Here are a few pictures from the day!


The Family
The Grandparents


My Grandsons, Callan, Carter and Lane
Courtney, Josh, Lane and Tracy
With Father Ed and Godparents,Aunt Tracy and Uncle John
With Father Ed

We have a wonderful friend in town that bakes cookies for all of our family occasions. You should all be proud. I didn't take one single bite of one. I will have to confess,I couldn't resist taking a small piece of a Czech pastry.


No comments:

Post a Comment